Wednesday, June 12, 2013

JARS, JARS, JARS

Jars, a weird topic right? It's bit of an obsession. Kevin has been teasing me because I've made several purchases. I don't think it's been that many... Is that denial?

These Wek jars look great too. Kevin bought four small ones (far right). They're great for drinks and I'm hoping to use them for juice. They were 15% off at the time. Not much, but at least it's something. 


These last ones are also sold at Target. They have an amazing line called Threshold. They alway have something new and unique. This is a set of four and was $20. It ended up being cheaper than buying them individually at Crate & Barrel.

I got these removable chalkboard labels at Crate & Barrel. I've noticed a lot of jars now have these kind of labels on them. I figured I'd buy my own jars and bottles and customize them myself. The packet includes 16 labels in different sizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!