Thursday, June 13, 2013

SAVINGS ALL AROUND

I stopped by Target today and I got some amazing finds. I love that they always have something new and so many bright colors. If you go to the Orem store you'll find most of the home decor is already marked down. I know it's starting to look good when there's a red and white sticker. I got three items for just over $15!


This Threshold vase was only $3.48! I love the color, design, and texture. I feel the blue will be a good pop of color and should match with anything.



I was only going to buy one but I liked this piece even more because of the flute. It was a little more ($6.98) but there were only three or four left. 


Last of all I got a glass carafe. It was not my particular favorite but it was only $4.98 instead of $9.99. They have ones just like it but they say water instead for $6.98.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!