Sunday, June 17, 2012

TIME TOGETHER

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Kevin and I spent plenty of time together but it sure didn't feel like it.
On Thursday we got gas at the Chevron on 500 W and 800 N. We were so hungry and picked up Gandolfo's. Luckily it's part of the gas station. Kevin used to work there and we spent a few minutes there as he spoke with his good friend Lavi. We went home and trust me that "full" or pretty much foot long Whitestone Bridge didn't have a chance. The breaded chicken, the lettuce and tomato. Oh, it sounds so good right now and I'm not even doing it any justice. Trust me it's delicious.

Friday was busy for us. We headed with Kevin's mom to Macy's. Kevin tried out the new memory foam beds and found the one! I'll admit that for no good reason I didn't show how excited I was. I tried it out to and it was divine. There is plush and firm and I learned that firmer is better. That's one more thing we can check off our list. Bed, TV, maybe couches lol. His mom has been so sweet to us, to me. How I got this lucky I'll never know, but that's ok as long as have you forever.
We stopped at Costco for some shampoo and whatnot. The greatest thing wad that I almost found the ring. Well, I should say Kevin almost did. The band was perfect. The diamonds around it in the halos were amazing. There was beading on the halo which I normally don't like but it was so small and elegant that I fell in love. The center stone weighs one carat, but it looked beautiful. Why was it an almost ring you ask? The center stone is a princess cut and I prefer cushion. I know, I know I'm too picky.

After heading to our last stop at Wal-Mart we went home. Kevin grilled burgers which were so delicious. We took a few pictures and waled around the park. It was a productive day and great only because I was with him.
Saturday we didn't spend much time but I'll take that over nothing. Julio,  Kevin's brother bought a new car and with all the paperwork and business they had to get done it took a little longer. We ended the night bowling at Fat Cats and grabbing some burgers and chili cheese fries at JCW's.
Originally published Saturday, June 16,2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!