Tuesday, May 21, 2013

IF YOU'RE IN TOWN

Kevin and I have eaten out a lot more since we met. Super bad right? Unfortunately, I can't help it. I've started a small list of some places we love. Most are local places and our favorites. I either don't have recent photos or very good ones to add. I'll add a few as soon as I can.

If you're in the area, here are some places we love.


Joe's Cafe
Joe's cafe it's my favorite for breakfast. It's a small place right off State Street, near the University mall. It's normally busy in the morning but the atmosphere is great. It's a one-man show, he does all the cooking and if it's not too busy he'll introduce himself and take a picture with you. The walls are lined with pictures of everyone who has come in. There's so many I couldn't find our old pictures.


No. 3 (2 eggs, bacon, grits, and toast)
A few weeks after we met.

The Awful Waffle
This is one of my favorite places and is located just three blocks from my house! They have frozen yogurt, crepes, and pizza. I've only tried the waffles but that's more than enough for me.

JDawgs
I've never really been a fan of hot dogs, but the "Special Sauce" did it for me. You can choose from a beef or polish dog. It comes off the hot off the grill with criss-cross scores. You then choose your toppings. I don't fancy hot dogs and certainly, don't add much to it. I do the special sauce and jalapeƱos.

In-N-Out
Okay, technically it's not a local place but where else can you get some deliciousness like this in, oh I don't know... UTAH? Grab a double-double "Animal Style" or a  take a step further with a "3x3".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!