Thursday, December 31, 2015

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE


2015 was the best year yet. It was full of so many milestones (big and small). It wasn't easy by any means, but I am so happy that there were more positive than negative moments. I feel especially fortunate to have spent it with my husband, my family, and friends. I can't wait for 2016! Check my highlights for 2015 below.



I turned 24 and celebrated with friends

I got a domain. Welcome to CasaDeGarcia.co

Kevin proposed
We went to Snow Canyon State Park
Pioneer Park, and
Las Vegas for Spring Break
My brother Jonny graduated from high school
Went to Las Vegas for our bachelor and bachelorette parties
We lost Capone (Chihuahua mix). We got him and his brother when they were just two months old in 2005. Sadly, he passed away on July 19.

We became homeowners!
We got married
We had our first Halloween Party
Had a farewell/birthday dinner for Jonny and Kevin
Celebrated Kevin's 24th birthday
My brother was sworn in as a Marine and left for Boot Camp on November 9
We cut down our very own Christmas tree
I got myself a job and I graduated! I am now a college graduate with a bachelor's in marketing and minor in business management.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!