Tuesday, September 9, 2014

BEAR LAKE

Three weeks ago we went camping with my family, uncle, aunt, and cousins at Bear Lake. We stayed at the North Beach Campground in Idaho. We left at six in the morning Saturday and got there just before nine. Surprisingly the three hour trip didn't feel that long. My parents and uncle had arrived the day before. The campground overlooks, but is at 5-10 minute walk. We ate breakfast packed up and headed to the beach in my parent's truck. They set up a gazebo right on the edge of the water. The kids had a blast swimming. I took that time to sunbathe. We ended up making dinner there, and my brother rented two paddle boards. Even Kevin who was so sick went paddling. We were probably there from 10am to 7pm. It was only after that I realized how bad my sunburn was. I was peeling for two weeks. Gross I know! Anyway, I had a great time and can't wait to go back next year.

Bear Lake Panorama
Jonny holding his dog Elliot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!