Wednesday, September 4, 2013

LOOKING TO THE PAST


Last year I  had the opportunity to take the AncestryDNA test and I thought I'd share my results with you guys. I was surprised because I didn't expect Scandinavian or so many ethnic groups.

My parents were born in Guatemala, and all I know is my great-grandmother's name. There's rumors they may be some Dutch on my mom's side, but my grandma doesn't like to talk about it.  I've been interested in my family history since middle school and got super excited and motivated these last few weeks to keep researching.You can find more information about the test here.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so awesome! i love ancestry.com! that is so cool you did the testing and got results! so neat!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment!