Saturday, February 22, 2014

LAST MINUTE GETAWAY

Okay, it may not be so last minute. About two weeks ago I got some time off for spring break. I didn't think we would be doing anything great, but when don't you need a reason for time off? Am I right?!

Tonight Kevin and I decided to go out of town. Unfortunately, prices for flights were higher than we would have liked. So it looks like we'll be driving. Gas Buddy has a great Trip Cost Calculator. You just enter your car information and the city your leaving from and going to. We decided on San Francisco! Last year we went to Los Angeles and San Francisco with our good friends Ben and Lisa. We only spent a day in San Francisco and were able to get a lot done. I am so excited we're going to be able to explore so much more this time around. I did some research and found some places and things I'd like to do.

I found an amazing guide by SF Girl By Bay with great eats and sights. I randomly picked a few from her list and these seemed super interesting. The others I got directly from their travel site. You guys have to check it out!

humphry slocombe ice cream




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!