Tuesday, July 7, 2015

OUR REGISTRY

For months I've been trying to figure out this whole registry thing. You would think it would be an easy task, but I love to over think and over complicate things. Originally I registered with a lot of stores and it was getting out of hand so I decided to opt for a "universal registry" instead. Everyone has been asking where we are registered and I thought I would give a little overview of it.



OVERVIEW
Blueprint lets you create your own unique registry. You can add and search by room or by experiences. You can add gifts from any store or website, make a group gift, add a honeymoon fund, charity, or home fund.

Each gift has a link that redirects a store's website where you can purchase it online or buy it in store. Their "Group Gifting" feature lets you purchase a portion of a gift. When the total amount for the group gift is reached the gift will be purchased. If the total amount is not reached within two weeks after the wedding, it will serve as a credit to apply to the gift.




WHY WE CHOSE IT
I feel it's the best way to have all the items we've picked on one site and organized by room rather than having five different registries. Guests DO NOT need to make purchases online. It's just a guideline.



STILL CONFUSING
In case I did a horrible job in explaining this whole thing, I registered at Macy's, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and Target. Most of the items on Blueprint are from these stores. I have included links to Blueprint and all three stores here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!