Tuesday, March 10, 2015

THE BOUQUET

So it hasn't really hit me, but I have just over five months left. With school and work I've had to put planning on the back burner for the last two weeks. It also doesn't help that I am completely indecisive. It took me about three weeks to decide on a bouquet. I know, I know. I've stopped looking at pictures of bouquets to make sure I don't change my mind again. That should help right? Anyway, I wanted to share it with you.

Originally I wasn't too keen on the idea of roses, but I learned about Juliet and Eden garden roses and my opinion has changed completely. This wedding was featured on Refinery29 and I love the greenery and how simple yet beautiful it is. I just can't decide if I should do white or blush roses though. What are your thoughts? Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!