Thursday, November 7, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


I surprised Kevin with balloons for his birthday yesterday. I went to Zurchers to get the big balloons. I got the smaller ones at target a few weeks earlier. After work we headed with his family to Tsunami in South Jordon. I don't know much about sushi, but this is the best place so far. I forgot to take a picture of the first round. We had four or five rolls and finished them in less than five minutes, or at least that's what it felt like.

I ordered Kevin a chocolate cake from One Sweet Slice and picked it up before dinner. I believe it was the founders who won Cupcake Wars (Food Network). Over the phone I tried to deceive the style I was going for. I loved that it did look so metallic. Ultimately it was a low key birthday night but wonderful just the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!