Sunday, June 16, 2013

FATHER'S DAY

Today was a calm but busy day. Kevin went to Mass with his parents and went to El Rincón Salvadoreño (best place in Utah). His mom, brother and him got his dad a lovely watch.

We got my dad a new outfit and cologne. We made orange chicken and low mein. It ended up taking a lot more to make the food and a word of advice sont add that much soy sauce. I got the recipe on AllRecipes.com and I learned too much soy sauce is not pleasant.


This Father's Day I suppose you could say was much more meaningful. As always I have to thank Kevin for that. He has become such an person in our family and has helped me and continues to remind me of the importance of family. It's been harder these last few months but we are so truly blessed to have our dad. We all make mistakes and I will do my best to never forget that again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!