Tuesday, July 28, 2015

10 Throw Pillows Under $50

Looking for some style inspiration for your living room? Make a statement with new throw pillows. I've rounded up a list of 10 pillows under $50. Check them out here.


Where is is your favorite place for home decor? We've been at our house for almost a year and I still can't decide how I want to decorate our living room. We bought a few throw pillows, but I feel like something is missing. If you're like me I've been trying to find something unique. I did a quick search and found 10 that I love. While I was searching I discovered Society 6. I still have to check out the rest of their site but the I love their selection of throw pillows. I highly recommend you check it out. 

I picked a lot of simple prints, but the one of Frida Khalo with the flowers or thug life pillows are some of my favorites. I love the bright colors and unique style. It's a good balance with the more simple prints.
$20
$15

Casa de Garcia-Target Navy pintuck stripe throw pillow
$40
$25
$16
$20

Casa de Garcia-Ikea Sommar Throw pillow
$8
$20


casa de Garcia-Target striped pillow
$17
$39
What's your decorating style. After today I think I've narrowed it to midcentury modern, bohemian, minimalist. I've been on Pinterest for hours trying to find it. Comment below and share your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!