Monday, September 28, 2015

DAILY FAVORITES

A few months ago I shared a new blog (TSANGTASTIC) I had found. I decided to do that again with three new ones. These blogs are featured on my "Daily Favorites" list on my sidebar. I highly recommend you check them out!

EXTRA PETITE
I love Jean from Extra Petite. I can't even remember how I came across her blog, but I'm so glad I did. It's a fashion and lifestyle blog with cute outfits and she just recently got married. Everything about it was breathtaking. Just look at this photo!
ALTERNATIVE INDIGO
Alexis has a style that is completely out of this world and I love it. It's looks like it came straight out of Urban Outfitters. She's based in the city I grew up in, so we're bound to run into each other at some point right?

SONG OF STYLE
I love Aimee from Song of Style, especially on Snapchat. She has amazing style, travels, and is such a foodie. I love it! She has great DIY and interior design ideas. If you haven't heard of her you've got to she's huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!