Saturday, August 15, 2015

SEVEN DAYS


Seven days until we tie the knot. People have asked me how I'm feeling with it so close to the wedding and I still don't know quite what to say. I'm excited and nervous, but I haven't freaked out yet, which is surprising. It will probably hit me on Thursday or Friday. I think I've been in denial and that's what has kept me calm so far.

There are still a lot of details that need to be worked out, and I mean a lot. Most of it probably won't get done this week so it will be really hectic. The most stressful thing for me this entire year has been the ceremony, getting a date, getting information about the nuptial mass, requirements, etc. If we can get through the ceremony, not ball my eyes out, get everything (or most) of it right, then we should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!