Sunday, April 27, 2014

PUPPIES FOR RENT

Last Sunday we rented a puppy. Yes a puppy! We can't have pets at our apartment and were just dying to get one. We had been planning on doing this for almost a month, but finally got around to doing it. It's a great opportunity for these puppies to be adopted by a loving family. You can pick a puppy, date, and time. If I remember correctly you can rent one for at least an hour. We rented Jerry for the whole four hours. Our friend Leslie and my younger sister Melissa joined us to play with Jerry. Meh was so cute and playful. 

I can't even begin to explain how excited I was. At first I thought someone with Jerry was at the door. When I opened the door it turned out to be Kevin's brother Julio. I was so excited it didn't quite register for a few seconds. I just stood there withe probably the silliest look on my face. I went crazy when I got to hold him! Seriously you guys! I'm way too crazy over puppies. 

We're not sure what breed he is. He kind of looks like a dachshund and a lab, but what do I know. 

Puppies for Rent casadegarcia.blogspot.com



Puppies for Rent casadegarciablog.blogspot.com
Puppies for Rent casadegarciablog.blogspot.com

We came home a little early to grab lunch and take a break. He and I took a much deserved nap. The poor thing didn't want to wake up when they came to pick him up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!