Sunday, January 12, 2014

ICE CASTLES

I first heard about this place last week. There were so many people posting pictures and I just had to come and see it for myself. I recommend Instagram and searching for hashtags.We invited my mom, brother, his girlfriend and my sister to come with us.

If you're thinking of what to do on a Saturday with the family, this is the place to go. It's a maze filled with tall walls and archways. They even have Olaf from Frozen! It's right off Main street in Midway, about a thirty-minute drive from Provo. You can learn more on their website here. It was pretty full when we first went in and by the time we left there were twice as many people waiting in line to get tickets. I'd say it would be best to go on weekdays.  Hopefully you can beat the crowds and have the castles all to yourselves!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment!